|Model Name/Number||lmx 200 gpr|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
The Premier Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) Locating Tool in the market today
Acquire geo-reference data, create depth slices on-site and wirelessly export all information in formatted reports.
Unprecedented insights and target confidence. Detect traditionally non-locatable subsurface features:
- Non-metallic pipes, including PVC and asbestos cement
- Concrete storm and sewer systems
- Utilities where installed tracer wiring has failed
- Underground storage tanks and drainage tiles
- Septic system components
- Non-utility structures such as vaults, foundation walls and concrete pads
Ground-penetrating radar (GPR) is a geophysical method that uses radar pulses to image the subsurface.