|Features||Plugged in Charging, Rechargable Batteries, Built in Speaker, Sensitivity Adjustment|
|Model||GPA 1000 Metal detector|
GPA 1000GPA 1000 V16
The updated GPA 1000 V16 is equipped with modern high performance sensors and is, besides the KTS 3D software, provided with the new “GPA Visualizer” 3D software. GPA 1000 is offered in a set with GOLD SCAN II as an additional metal detector for gold and metal discrimination. The best 3D gold detector 2016 is also a ground scanner and uses the high depth performance of the GPA technology for professional treasure hunting.
The GPA 1000 V16 set is applicable on every soil type. Through precise measuring of soil changes the device finds gold and other metals and locates cavities up to a maximum depth of approx. 15 meters.
Maximum search performance: approx. 15 Meters (approx. 49 feet).
Due to precise measurement of soil changes the GPA 1000 V16 set enables the:
- Identification of gold find, precious metals, cavities, ancient treasures,
- Determination of size and shape of the findings,
- Presentation in 2D and 3D on screen,
- Transmission of wireless data transfer to tablet computer through Bluetooth®
The GPA 1000 V16 is a professional ground scanner, which is developed and produced by KTS-Electronic in Germany. With a maximum search performance of approx. 15 meters (approx. 49 feet) GPA 1000 V16 outmatches by far other gold detectors and professional metal detectors with their outdated technology and limited potential.
The device’s excellent search performance is reached through newly developed probes, which are equipped with sensitive high-power sensors and a microprocessor-controlled earth’s magnetic field compensation. As a result the GPA search system marks the present state-of-the-art.
Due to transformation into micro electronic it was possible to place the new electronic unit into a small aluminum box, The unit is carried with an armrest at the forearm; this enables a comfortable handling.
The GPA 1000 V16 is easy to control and can be operated without prior knowledge. The current version is provided with only one ON-/OFF-button. After power up the display immediately shows all relevant informations.
Mineral resources, treasures and cavities have an influence on the ground balance. Compared to conventional metal detectors the GPA technology has a crucial advantage to measure changes in the ground and to display these changes through a 3D visualisation software (which is developed by KTS-Electronic) on the provided tablet computer.
- Item Code: GPA1000
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),D/A,D/P,T/T (Bank Transfer),Other
- Port of Dispatch: Delhi , India
- Production Capacity: 2
- Delivery Time: 7
- Packaging Details: Hardware: GPA 1000 electronic unit with Bluetooth® incl. installed li-ion battery Universal probe 45.5 cm (17.72″) Super probe 60 cm (23.62″) incl. bag 2-part carbon telescope bar with armrest and bag Tablet Computer with KTS software and operation system incl. li-ion battery Powerful quick-charger 220 Volt including 110 Volt adapter Transformer to charge in car Solid hard-top case Software: Newly developed GPA Visualizer 3D software (pre-installed on tablet pc) USB stick with software for processing data on other computers New GOLD SCAN II accessory metal discrimination: GOLD SCAN II electronic unit with Bluetooth, incl. installed LI-ion battery, bag Powerful quick-charger 220 Volt, inverter with car loading cable and 110 Volt adapter 25 cm (10″) Ø waterproof searchcoil with carbon telescope bar Cylindrical waterproof coil 5 cm Ø, 20cm in length, incl. 10m cable Service: English, German, French or Spanish user’s manual 2 years manufacturer’s warranty for the entire scope of delivery (incl. hardware and software) gpa-1000-2013-bag The high-quality hard-top-case with acurately fitting rigid foam and a large carrying bag will both guarantee a secure and easy transport of the equipment.
There are no reviews yet.