|Alarm Mode||Sound, Led Lights|
|Range||4 meter, 2 meter|
|Features||Built in Speaker, Plugged in Charging, Rechargeable Batteries, Sensitivity Adjustment|
Being a renowned organization of the market, we are engaged in offering an all-encompassing range of Gpx 5000 Metal Detector that is complete weather resistant in all uncertain conditions. Along with an amazing range of features and functions the GPX 5000 is not only superior to its predecessor, the GPX-4500, and is in a class of its own. Our range sets the new benchmark in gold detecting technology. This is capable of finding more gold than ever before.
- Run smooth and quiet in even the most severe ground conditions
- Optimum performance
- Gives you a significant depth advantage over other detectors
- MPS, DVT & SEA Technology delivers to you the most technologically advanced detector yet, making small hard to hear nuggets more obvious
- New Timings make the GPX 5000 the most versatile ever. It’s like having 8 detectors in 1. In addition to five of the Timings found on the previous model the GPX 5000 introduces three new Timings: Coin/Relic, Salt/Gold and Fine Gold
- Fine Gold Timing gives even more depth and sensitivity than Enhance -bring home more nuggets even from ground thought to be completely worked out
- Salt/Gold Timing is great for all nugget sizes in salty ground -outstanding at the beach!
- Coin/Relic Timing is the deepest ever for benign ground conditions
- Improved Enhance Timing for more depth
- Improved electronics for increased target sensitivity and ground balance performance
- Six preset Search Modes gives you easy switch on and go detecting. In addition to General and Deep search are: Hi-Mineral, Patch, Hi-Trash and Pinpoint. All six Search Modes can be modified to your personal favourite settings. Menu accessible Search Modes can also be renamed
- Increased Rx Gain adjustment allows you more precise sensitivity control for optimum performance
- Automatic Ground balance options make it easy to adjust the detector to suit all ground conditions. e.g. (Fixed, Tracking, Tracking speed, Ground Balance Type, Quick-Trac button)
- Item Code: GPX5000
There are no reviews yet.