|Alarm Mode||Led Lights, Sound|
|Material||PVC, Mild Steel, Iron|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Frequency||1.5kHz – 25.5kHz|
The Minelab Excalibur II metal detector is a fully waterproof detector designed for people who go diving. It is fully waterproof down to 60m and with good variable discrimination is able to discover treasure hidden under the water. Superior ground cancelling ability means that this machine can be used both on land and in water with very few false signals from changing ground conditions. Great for beach combing, diving and shallow wading.
- BBS multiple frequency technology (1.5kHz – 25.5kHz).
- RCB amplifies weak target signals inside the coil, reducing noise and boosting faint, deep objects.
- High Visibility fluorescent bodywork and skidplate
- Slimline 10″ coil for reduced weight and improved balance.
- NiMH Rechargeable battery pack for operation up to 12 hours.
- Side-mount shaft for shallow and surf-wading (available as an optional accessory).